The main reason to write a company overview is for investors. Learn what investors are looking for in a company overview.
- So, what do investors care about? … The first thing, first and foremost, they care about you! … They care about you and your team. … Do you have the relevant background? … Do you have the capabilities to pull this off? … Can you prove to them, … and this is what you're doing in this, … you're selling yourself, … can you prove to them that you can do it? … You're covering the status of the business, … where you are, like we said before, … in terms of launch, in terms of not-launch. … Are you pre-revenue? … Are you post-revenue? … You're covering, what they want to know is, … they want to know the company progress. … What traction are you gaining? … Have you got customers yet? … How many customers do you have? … This is all very important information. … And they care about feasibility. … Feasibility says what are the chances … that this business is going to be successful? … Do I have the right team together? … Do I have the right business model together? … Do I have the right funding strategy together? …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- What to include and what to leave out
- Representing the management team and staff
- Funding stage, business model, and current status
- Personal, team, and company history