If an organization has had an ongoing issue, chances are they've tried strategies before. In this video, learn how to devise a plan on how to move forward based on prior failures.
- I want to share a story. … I once got a request for training on communication skills, … and I was really eager to share some great tools. … I built this amazing training and was ready to deliver it … when I discovered that I forgot a really important question, … which is what have you already tried? … It turns out the group had already gone through … a couple workshops on communication and they just … hadn't created the results that they wanted. … I needed to know that because I had some duplicate content, … and I needed to take a different approach. … So always ask, what have you already tried? … Because you want to continue the learning … journey and move it forward. … …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Identifying your organization's stage and strategic goals
- What success looks like
- What has already been tried
- Designing a learning experience
- Telling the learning story
- Engaging your audience
- Extending learning
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Leaders: Make Your Teams More Agile, Creative, and Unitedwith Big Think27m 49s Intermediate
Learning pros and cons1m 39s
1. Understanding Your Organization
2. Solving a Learning Problem
3. Designing a Learning Experience
4. Designing the Learning
5. Building the Learning
6. Extending the Learning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.