People are able to learn in a variety of ways. In this video, learn how to integrate formats that depend on the learner.
- Learning can happen through all kinds of formats. … You're learning right now through this short video. … Humans are wired to learn, … so you already have an audience that can do their part. … But you'll want to ask yourself this question. … What format will work best? … You've got lots of choices. … In-person or online, synchronous or asynchronous. … Self-paced or expert-led, even individual or collaborative. … There's many more. … So pick and choose what best serves the learning goals … and the audience you are guiding. … …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Identifying your organization's stage and strategic goals
- What success looks like
- What has already been tried
- Designing a learning experience
- Telling the learning story
- Engaging your audience
- Extending learning
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Leaders: Make Your Teams More Agile, Creative, and Unitedwith Big Think27m 49s Intermediate
Learning pros and cons1m 39s
1. Understanding Your Organization
2. Solving a Learning Problem
3. Designing a Learning Experience
4. Designing the Learning
5. Building the Learning
6. Extending the Learning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.