Learn how deliver results consistently by setting up systems to help you stay on track.
- Every day you are expected to deliver results for your company or organization. This is true regardless of the position that you hold. Others are counting on you to perform consistently and your career success depends upon your ability to follow through. My name is Dave Crenshaw. Through years of working with leaders around the world in every industry, career and culture, I've discovered a formula. Anytime someone delivers the results expected of them, they're following this formula whether or not they know it.
We're going to talk about what this formula is, how to use it to plan on a weekly basis, and how to identify what's holding you or your company back from getting the results you want to achieve. This formula is simple, but not easy. While it will require your effort, this course will show you the clearest pathway to delivering results.
- Recall the three elements that comprise the Result Hour equation.
- Identify three examples of a system and explain how they could help someone achieve results.
- Explain why having someone hold you accountable helps you stay focused on results.
- Compare visions and actions and how they relate to each other.
- Recognize why it's important that your direct reports also understand the S+A+M = Result formula.