Artificial intelligence (AI) isn't just sci-fi any longer. In this video, learn what AI is and see an example of how it has been integrated into everyday life.
- "AI is one of the most important things" "humanity is working on." "It is more profound than electricity or fire." Those were the words Google CEO used to describe artificial intelligence. So, what exactly is artificial intelligence, also known as AI? In simple terms, artificial intelligence is technology that replicates activities that would normally require human involvement. This includes things like speech and facial recognition.
I bet you used artificial intelligence today and didn't even realize it. Do you know why? Because it wasn't called AI. You see, when something becomes the norm, it's no longer looked at as the novelty it once was. For example, it wasn't long ago that GPS navigation apps were the talk of the town. Everyone was amazed how this technology could find the quickest route from Point A to Point B and even avoid the worst traffic jams. Did you ever stop to think what powers these apps? Probably not.
All you care about is that the apps work. Well, it's artificial intelligence. Although GPS navigation apps might not be new and exciting anymore, artificial intelligence is still at play. These apps combine satellite data with things like current traffic patterns to give you the best route and today you can find many AI powered products and even AI augmented services. As it relates to Project Management, AI continues to encroach upon traditional managerial tasks.
This is why it'll be increasingly important for you to leverage AI to do your job better rather than stay complacent and get displaced by it.
- The impact of AI on project management
- Major changes driving AI adoption
- Evolving work trends
- How the demand for predictability is driving AI
- Preparing for disruption by anticipating change
- Leveraging human creativity
- Initiating, planning, executing, and closing projects with AI