Great learning is transformative. In this video, learn how to create great learning moments that foster transformation in your organization.
- Ultimately, great learning is transformative. … It causes people to shift in their understanding, … beliefs and behaviors. … Most people don't change their behaviors unless … they have some new insight … that makes them see things differently. … So ask yourself, what aha moments do I need … to create for my audience? … Think about what they currently know and do … and where you need to get them. … I picture the aha moments as stepping stones … across this gap. … The order usually becomes clear as I play … with it for awhile. … But ultimately, you want to think about crafting … a journey of aha moments that gets your audience … where you need them to be. … …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Identifying your organization's stage and strategic goals
- What success looks like
- What has already been tried
- Designing a learning experience
- Telling the learning story
- Engaging your audience
- Extending learning
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Leaders: Make Your Teams More Agile, Creative, and Unitedwith Big Think27m 49s Intermediate
Learning pros and cons1m 39s
1. Understanding Your Organization
2. Solving a Learning Problem
3. Designing a Learning Experience
4. Designing the Learning
5. Building the Learning
6. Extending the Learning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.