Prepare to take and pass the PRINCE2® Agile Foundation exam. Review the key concepts and terminology you need to know to ace the test on your first attempt.
- Welcome to this course on the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation. In this course, we're going to cover everything you need to know to study for, to take, and to pass your PRINCE2 Agile Foundations exam. In this course, we're going to provide you an excellent review of all of the material covered in the PRINCE2 Agile guidebook. Now, this isn't an in-depth guide. We're not going to go through and cover every single piece of information that's in that 400 pages. But instead, we're going to go over the most frequently asked concepts and help you focus your study efforts so that you can pass on the first attempt. Now, my name is Jason Dion and I am a professor and instructor of cybersecurity and information technology. I've been working in those realms as a professional for over 20 years and during that time, I've worked on hundreds of different projects, ranging from just a couple of dollars all the way up into the millions of dollars. In my experience, we've used both Waterfall and Agile technologies and techniques as we've gone through these projects. And as we go through this course, I'm going to share a lot of that experience with you so you can see how we can apply this in a real world environment. Now, before we go any further, I want to give you a couple of key pieces of information. First, there are closed captions available for this course, just hit the CC button at the bottom of the video player, and you'll be able to see all of the words going along with what I'm speaking. Now, also, when it comes to speaking, sometimes people say I talk too fast, others say I talk too slow. Either way, you get to control the playback speed. If I happen to be talking too fast, you can slow me down by reducing me to 0.75. If I'm talking too slow, you can speed me up by putting me at 1.5x. Now, either way, you can listen to me at normal speed, faster, or slower, to the way that it works best for you to learn. Now all the information I'm going to give you during this course I do have a handout available as a downloadable resource. So please download that and you can use that for offline studying as well. And we also have a Facebook group that's set up to help you as you're studying. If you have any questions or you get stuck on something, just go to Facebook.com/groups/diontraining and joint the group, and we'll be happy to help you and answer any questions you may have. Now, the last thing I want you to know is that when you take this course, you are in good hands. We're going to help you get certified in the best way possible. Dion Training Solutions, which is my company, is an authorized training organization for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Agile Practitioner certifications. So when you take a course from us, you are taking it from somebody who is authorized, trained, and certified by Axelos, the owners of the exam. Also, because you've taken it from us, you are eligible for a discount on your exam voucher by going to our website at diontraining.com. So, with all that said, let's move into our first lecture and start learning about the exam.
- The principles, themes, and processes covered in PRINCE2®
- What’s agile?
- The basics of the scrum, kanban, and Lean Startup processes
- Blending PRINCE2® and agile
- Principles, themes, and agile
- Managing the seven processes