This video introduces Split View, which allows users to view two parts of a document on the screen at the same time.
(upbeat music)…- [Instructor] Use the Split View…to see two parts of a document at the same time.…If you are editing several parts of a document,…you may have to scroll up and down through that document.…To make it easier, go to the View ribbon…and choose Split.…The Split View shows you two parts…of the document simultaneously.…You can now scroll to the section you want…in each part of the Split View…and look at two parts of your document…while you make your edits.…
To go back to normal,…click Remove Split from the View ribbon.…
- Drawing a table
- Adding page breaks
- Formatting text in a table
- Using section breaks to control column layouts
- Properly adding space between paragraphs
- Starting page numbering later in a document
- Recovering a document after a crash
- Including both portrait and landscape pages in a document
- Saving to Google Drive from within Word
- Editing PDF content in Word
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Word Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.