In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows how to view multiple pages at a time displayed on the screen in Microsoft Word.
(upbeat music)…- [Narrator] You can see multiple pages…to view and edit your document in different ways.…Change to the View ribbon tab,…click Multiple Pages,…and now you can view and edit…while getting a bird's eye view.…Another way is to click Zoom,…select many pages,…and choose the amount you want to see before scrolling.…For example, three pages.…
You can still edit your document…and type while in this view.…To edit normally, click One Page and select 100%.…
- Drawing a table
- Adding page breaks
- Formatting text in a table
- Using section breaks to control column layouts
- Properly adding space between paragraphs
- Starting page numbering later in a document
- Recovering a document after a crash
- Including both portrait and landscape pages in a document
- Saving to Google Drive from within Word
- Editing PDF content in Word
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Word Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.