The things that make or break a team are very minimal differences but lead to massive result variations. In this video, learn how to lead your team to peak performance.
- Have you ever been part of a team that you just loved? … You couldn't wait to come to work in the morning … and you really enjoyed your teammates, … even though you might face challenges? … I certainly have! … Those teams, and they are rare, … just made life awesome. … And have you ever been part of a team … that felt like it was crushing your soul? … You just hated coming in … because you knew it was going to be a bad experience … with people you don't enjoy? … Check, I've been there too. … And the problem is, once you've been on a great team, … it makes it even more unbearable to deal with negative teams … or even neutral ones where it's all okay … but not very motivating or inspiring. … So I wanted to explore what differentiated those experiences … and if we could find the formula for consistently … creating those great teams. … And I did, neuroscience is offering a surprising … new understanding about what creates … and destroys high performing teams. … It turns out that they're neurologically different …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- How teams are structured today
- Teamwork types
- Promoting psychological safety
- Inclusion matters
- Creating success with local, virtual, and global teams
- Strategies for team leaders