You can use value or bonuses as triggers in your proposals. In this video, learn how to use value and bonus triggers.
- You've heard of BOGO, right? Buy one, get one. When you buy one of my cupcakes, you'll get an additional cupcake. Or if you're thinking, "Ah, Dustin, that's going to eat into my profits," you could say something like this. "When you buy this amazing gourmet cupcake "that's sitting right in front of you, "I'm also going to include a mini cupcake, "so tonight, after dinner, "you can have a nice little treat." That's an example of a bonus, a gift with purchase, adding value to your existing offer. Now people are feeling like, man, I'm getting something a little extra. It's that little extra that makes all the difference.
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer