It's always wise to create a sense of urgency or scarcity. In this video, learn how to use urgency in your proposals creatively.
- The second component of added value … is urgency and scarcity. … Now, this is included in this section … because what I found is that without a deadline, … nothing gets done. … A lot of times it takes putting a deadline out there … to really get folks to move. … People naturally want to sit back and think about it. … Oftentimes when they do this, … they get distracted and they end up forgetting about you. … If you allow people to do this, … you will be making a lot fewer sales, … and without sales, … you wouldn't have that nice cell phone of yours. … Without a sale, you wouldn't have that car. … These are all things that are incredibly valuable to you, … so be sure to leverage deadlines, scarcity, and urgency … to really have your prospects come to a decision. … Let me give you an example of a natural deadline. … Oftentimes, when you go to the mall … and you see there's a sale running, … it's generally over the weekend, Saturday and Sunday. … Well, you can't show up on Monday and get the deal. …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer