Explore how understanding the primal human brain can boost your persuasion skills and help you close more sales.
- What if everything you needed to know about persuasion was all about a specific area of the brain called the primal brain. Unlike the rational brain that makes us smart, this primal brain can be reached through a four-step process which is key to persuasion. This new knowledge will allow you to persuade anybody, anytime, anywhere, because selling and marketing is ultimately about persuasion. And being persuasive will shorten your sales cycle, increase your closing ratio, and give maximum closing power to all your communication. Not to mention that the knowledge you will gain here will also serve your personal life. Ever tried to persuade or influence a friend or colleague or a family member? My name is Patrick Renvoise, co-founder of SalesBrain, a pioneering agency is neuromarketing that uses brain science to boost sales and marketing. I coauthored two books on the subject, they are translated into 12 languages and we've trained over 200,000 people in 24 countries. And the new knowledge you will acquire here is unique. No where else could you learn what you're about to discover. In this LinkedIn Learning course, you will learn the skills necessary to become a master persuader by communicating directly with the primal brain.
- Using neuroscience to understand selling
- Understanding how our two-brain system works
- The six primal brain stimuli
- Your sales persuasion process
- Maximizing your ability to persuade
- Identifying the difference between a pain and a need
- Creating claims and your unique selling proposition (USP)
- Examples of claims
- Value propositions, proofs, and gain
- Using cognitive biases to help you sell