Learn how to integrate temporary workers and third-party employees effectively in order to realize the greatest ROI and all the benefits of a flexible workforce.
- Turnover, bad hiring decisions, and loss of key employees are three things that cost you money. Fortunately, there's a new workforce model that's helping solve these issues. That model revolves around temporary employees and contractors but you need to know how to use flexible workers intelligently to get the greatest return on your investment. I'm Barb Bruno and I've helped companies, both big and small understand how to use temps and contractors effectively.
Join me on LinkedIn Learning and we'll look at a number of best practices and real life examples to show you how to use flexible workers to retain key employees, eliminate risks, and save money.
- Identify the best ways to explain the standards of work performance required to temporary workers and third-party employees.
- Explore the essential components for interviewing candidates for temporary and contract position.
- Examine the fundamentals of verifying the skills and credentials of temporary and contract employees.
- Determine the process that will be utilized to evaluate temporary and contract employees.
- Recognize the fundamentals of optimizing a company’s strategic hiring process.