Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Keynote Tips and Tricks.
- [Instructor] If you've downloaded the exercise files for this course, I suggest placing the folder on your desktop for easy access. The files are all named by the chapter and movie numbers, and you'll see captions at the beginning of the movies in which I use them, letting you know which file to open to follow along with me. And with Keynote installed on your Mac, you'll just need to double click a file to open it.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Adding calculations to tables
- Saving custom styles
- Matching colors with the Color Picker
- Animating objects on a single slide
- Using Magic Move between slides
- Skipping slides for shorter presentations
- Controlling the presentation with an iPhone or iPad
- Recording your slideshow
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up and Planning
2. Working with Text and Images
3. Animating Objects
Record your slideshow5m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.