Explore steps to strategically share content on social media and learn how sharing content online can enable you to build your brand and get in front of new customers.
- I'm really not great at math, but humor me for a second. … Let's imagine that 100 people follow you on Twitter … and each of those people is followed by 100 people. … That means all your followers' followers are 10,000 people … or more. … If you take that one degree further, … it's one million people. … Would you like one million people … to know that you are a professional, … customer-focus, thoughtful salesperson? … Would that create some opportunities for you? … Yes, it would. … Every time you share an article, video, … or a few thoughts on a social network, … you're expanding your reach and visibility. … As people, like, comment, retweet, … or share the things you post, … it will put your name, your company, your profile, … and your products in front of a new face. … There's a catch, though. … Anyone that's been on a social network knows … that people can get annoyed with what you share … or how often you do it, so let's go over … how to avoid that in a professional context. … First off, share content that's relevant. …
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.