This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why video is vital to your success
- Using video to drive brand awareness
- Mastering speaking skills
- Avoiding eight common mistakes
- Improving your body language
- Improving your presentation
- Delivering press interviews
- Creating live and recorded videos
- Storytelling tips
- Creating video on a budget
- Shooting video content
- Video editing tips
Skill Level Beginner
- Looking to make a switch in your career? Concerned about how you will stand out amongst thousands of other applicants? Agonizing over your cover letter as you desperately try to make it original? You see, words can express a lot but most of the time a letter is not enough to express your authentic self, you will need video. Or maybe you want to start that company that you've been dreaming about for the last five years, but every time you pitch the concept with a business deck, investors just don't understand the real mission. They see the facts and the figures, but it doesn't have your passion and personality. Again, you will need video in order to convey this. Starting to notice how video is the number one way in which people communicate brand messages and business ideas? I'm Lucy Norris, I'm a content creator, creative director and on camera personality. I get paid to be both in front and behind the camera which I believe to be a huge honor. I'm able to look at video content from a variety of different perspectives. I know what works when you want the talent, I know what sells when you're the client, and I know what resonates with the audience when they are watching a video. For this very reason I wanted to create an online course to help you all. Whether you're an entrepreneur, founder or other professional hustler, this course is for you. It's designed to help you uncover your own on camera presence , causing you to connect with possibilities throughout the world.