- The BASIC ways to reduce learning
- The LEARNERS method for better application of learning
- How to make learning sticky for longer
- Exercise for brain and body
- Stories to transform data into learning
- Six questions to ask when you hear "research says…"
Skill Level Advanced
- What's the most complex thing in the universe? Our brains which have 84 billion brain cells each. How will you work with this amazing organ to make your training stick here? I'm Stella Collins, creative director at Stella Learning, founder of the Brain Friendly Learning Group, author of "Neuroscience for Learning and Development," and one of the brain ladies. In this course, you'll uncover fascinating and fundamental brain starts about learning. - Yeah, neuroscience is very logical. - Plus, practical ideas to apply this neuroscience to design the best training. The course has been designed to be a brain-based learning experience. So follow it through from beginning to end and immerse yourself in a structured program where you get to see, hear, and feel the learning for yourself. I'm delighted you're curious about learning brain science to make your training stick. Let's get started.