One of the many uses of groups in Office 365 is for sharing calendars. This video shows you the basics of scheduling calendar appointments in Outlook, but as you do that, at the same time you will focus on shared calendars from Office 365 Groups.
- [Instructor] One of the many uses of Groups…in Office 365 is for sharing calendars.…I want to get you familiar with how…to schedule calendar appointments in Outlook,…but as we do that I want to give a special focus…to shared calendars from Office 365 Groups.…So, here on the Office 365 website,…I will click on the calendar tile…which will take me to Outlook on the web.…Specifically in the calendar section.…And, we'll be looking at the desktop application…in a minute as well.…Now first, I want to look over here on the sidebar on the left…and see that I have a calendar which has the name calendar…and it's currently active, it's selected.…
So, I can see the appointments…from that calendar listed over here.…So, you might schedule your personal appointments…here in this calendar, but before I schedule an appointment,…I want you to see that we can have…multiple calendars active at the same time.…So, looking over here on this list…you can see that imported calendar…that I created earlier in this course…when I imported my appointments from the Google account.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. This course is intended for end users of Office 365 Business or Enterprise, not Office 365 Home or Student users.
- Understanding the types of Office 365 accounts
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Working in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Touring the interface in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working with formatting tools
- Co-authoring documents from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files and co-authoring in Skype for Business