Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the exercise files, part of Migrating from Google Apps to Office 365 Business or Enterprise.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, this is the folder that you will be able to download from the course page. In this folder, you will find a few Microsoft Office files. These three files were created in Microsoft Office. This folder called Converted from Google contains some Office files that were created by converting and downloading Google Apps files which is something we will be doing in this course. If you want to follow along with these files that I use in this course, you will see an on-screen message telling you which files to open at the start of each movie.
If you do not have access to the exercise files, you can also follow along with your own files. Let's get started.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. This course is intended for end users of Office 365 Business or Enterprise, not Office 365 Home or Student users.
- Understanding the types of Office 365 accounts
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Working in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Touring the interface in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working with formatting tools
- Co-authoring documents from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files and co-authoring in Skype for Business