Add a Nintex web part to a SharePoint site to serve as a dashboard regarding the Nintex workflows contained on the site.
- [Narrator] Let's talk about the Nintex forms web part…and what that does for you.…So, it's assuming that there is a form…that you are using to drive a list…so that when you click on New inside of that list,…that you're presented with a form to fill out online,…and that by filling that form out online and hitting Save,…that it will then populate another…line item inside of that list.…
So the idea behind the web part…is that you want to put it on a page.…So it could be your homepage,…or it could be any one of your site pages.…I think it's good to mention, though,…that if it is your homepage…and you are using the Project template,…I've noticed this, that you can't edit the page,…even if you're a site owner, you can't edit the page.…So it's a good time to just show you…how to troubleshoot that anyway.…You'll go into your Site contents,…and you'll scroll down to your Site Pages.…
That's where your homepage actually lives,…and it'll default you to that homepage.…And so this is what I want to show you how to do.…So it looks a lot like a page view web part viewer,…
- Automating a workflow for manager approval
- Adding conditional branches to workflows
- Using variables and calculated dates
- Bringing external data into a workflow
- Reusing and moving workflows
- Creating and customizing a form
- Assigning field validation rules
- Using Nintex Forms
- Optimizing for mobile viewing
- Troubleshooting a suspended workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
1. Create an Approval Workflow
2. Add More Workflow Actions
3. Use Nintex Forms Designer
4. Monitor Your Workflows
Log to history list5m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.