This video shows how to create smooth animated transitions of objects from one slide to another in Keynote
- [Instructor] Keynote's Magic Move feature…gives you the ability to instantly apply…a smooth transition to objects on one slide,…to the same objects on the other slide.…Now unlike Object Builds,…which are isolated to a single slide,…Magic Move works across slides,…letting you make your objects move across the slide,…or grow and shrink in size, or even rotate.…It's a transition effect that can be applied…to any number of objects on your slides.…So for example,…I'm gonna go to the second slide of this presentation,…where I have six photos all overlapping each other.…I want to create an effect where on the next slide,…all the photos will be lined up in a grid,…and easily visible.…
Now I can do this simply by duplicating the slide…and then arranging the photos in the way I want,…but Magic Move adds a nice animation to that process.…Let's start by holding down Option,…and then dragging this slide thumbnail down to duplicate it.…Now on this copy, I'll rearrange the photos into a grid.…This is pretty easy to do with Keynote's snapping tools.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Adding calculations to tables
- Saving custom styles
- Matching colors with the Color Picker
- Animating objects on a single slide
- Using Magic Move between slides
- Skipping slides for shorter presentations
- Controlling the presentation with an iPhone or iPad
- Recording your slideshow