Scarcity is a factor in all negotiations. In this video, learn how to use scarcity as a tool to close more deals.
- The other thing you can do here is scarcity. … So if you produce something physical, … you can say something like, we only produced 15 of these. … Now this doesn't mean you can't go make more … but everyone desires instant gratification, … especially since Amazon has spoiled us … with two day shipping, right? … So you can use scarcity in a powerful way … by only making a limited amount. … If you need to, you could always go and make more. … Another option which is a little more direct … is the takeaway. … That simply states that an item will come off the table … at a point of your choosing. … Very similar to a deadline … but typically it's used with bonuses … or items in your offer. … You can drive urgency and scarcity by taking something away. … Back to our cupcakes scenario here … which I really hope you're appreciating and enjoying. … We could choose to only show a few cupcakes in the window … of the cupcake factory or the store to really drive up … the urgency and the scarcity. …
This course was created by WealthFit. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Identifying features and benefits
- Creating great copy
- Overcoming objections
- Adding values and bonuses
- Creating urgency and scarcity
- Providing a discount through price play
- Crafting an irresistible offer
- Boosting the effectiveness of your offer