Learn about how to work more efficiently with a virtual assistant, and explore how virtual assistants can be extremely beneficial in maximizing productivity.
- Many people have heard about … the idea of having a virtual assistant, … yet, they don't know quite where to start. … I want to make this a little bit easier for you … by exploring four levels of having a virtual assistant, … and each of these might work for you … depending upon your budget. … The first option is a one-off situation, in other words, … you have one little project, one thing you want help with, … and you hire out someone to help you with it. … For instance, I might want to dictate an article … and have someone transcribe it. … There are many transcription options to help me with that. … Really, any little thing that you need help with, … you can go to a freelancer site, … and they can help you with that. … The second level is to have a traditional virtual assistant. … This is one person who provides … administrative assistant services for many different people, … perhaps all around the world. … They do a variety of different tasks, … and their attention is spread out in lots of directions, …
- Identify the end goal of a one-on-one meeting.
- Explain how to follow up after delegating a task to a team member.
- Recall one question you can ask to reduce unnecessary meetings.
- Identify the best way to approach a situation where a coworker is disorganized and struggles with time management.
- Give an example of advice you could offer a new manager concerning time management.