This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- What it means to be an entrepreneur
- Staying focused
- Leadership skills
- Professional development tips
- Building your brand
- Choosing partners
- Turning self-doubt into solutions
- Fashion in the workplace
- Staying motivated
- Being real and resilient
Skill Level Beginner
- So what are we going to talk about? We're going to talk about how to be an entrepreneur, whether you're starting your own business or just an attitude that you can take on, no matter what your passion. We're going to talk about, we're going to have fun. We're going to talk about everything from partnerships to fashion to storytelling to ways that we can push out the self-doubt and replace it with a real belief that we can do anything and have a long and really wonderful career.
Taking Charge of Your Careerwith Christine DiDonato45m 13s Intermediate
Bonnie Siegler: Designing Her Design Careerwith Bonnie Siegler14m 18s Intermediate
1. What It Means to Be an Entrepreneur
2. Essential Leadership Lessons
3. Professional Development Tips
4. Brand Building and Beyond
You are your own brand2m 22s
5. Establishing Your Support System
6. How to Stop Selling Yourself Short and Let the Magic Happen
7. Everyday Fashion: Getting into Part
8. Motivational Metaphors
9. Important Life Lessons
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.