Teams build trust over time. In this video, you can integrate trust-building exercises, conflict resolution, and relationship growth, to your team.
- According to a global survey by PricewaterhouseCoopers, … 55% of CEOs think that a lack of trust … is a threat to their organization's growth. … They're right to be concerned … because trust is crucial to high-performing teams. … Patrick Lencioni, an internationally recognized expert … on teams states, … "Teamwork begins by building trust. … "And the only way to do that … "is to overcome our need for invulnerability." … Trust is not something that people can just dive into. … It takes time to build … and yet it must be in place … for teams to do their best work. … Bestselling author, Dr. Brene Brown, … says that "trust is built in those small moments where, … "over time, we learn we can count on each other." … She likens it to putting marbles in a jar. … When we have enough marbles in that jar, … we can withstand a few withdrawals, … disagreements, conflicts or mistakes … where we inadvertently do something … that upsets or harms another, … yet most teams launch immediately … into the project and don't allow people …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- How teams are structured today
- Teamwork types
- Promoting psychological safety
- Inclusion matters
- Creating success with local, virtual, and global teams
- Strategies for team leaders