When do you thrive? What techniques make you feel most energized? Learn more in this video.
- Just like we can train our physical muscles…in the gym to help us move through life more effectively,…we can also exercise our brain so that it will help us…to manage energy more effectively.…I like to think about this as being like brain fitness.…Our ability to use our brain to help us…to show up in the moments that matter most…to us as the best version of ourselves.…There are three different types of capacities…that you can think about, just like physical fitness:…your strength, flexibility, and endurance.…
And just like we need a good strategy to make sure…that our training at the gym actually works,…it's important to keep in mind some similar concepts…when we think about how we train our brains.…First, if anything is going to create a significant change,…it has to be challenging enough…to cause the brain to need to adapt.…Obviously, just going through the same motions day after day…is not going to cause anything different…to happen just because we wish it would.…
New habits should be challenging enough…
- Why is energy our greatest resource?
- How does energy impact brain performance?
- Balancing your energy budget
- Priming your brain to perform
- Creating a seven-day recharge sprint
- Creating a high-energy culture at work
- Creating healthy energy habits that are sustainable in your busy life