Explore some easy to train your agile team in this video.
- The best way to start agile in your organization … is to think small. … Begin with a small core team and make sure … they correctly follow the agile framework. … If you work at a mid-size organization, … then the team could have as little as four people. … Then, you can expand agile in your organization … through conversion by contagion. … So you convert one team to agile … and then share their contagious excitement … with the rest of the organization. … Try to keep this core team happy. … If they like agile, then they'll be your strongest … advocates for change. … Give them time to be successful. … They should see the benefits of the change. … Don't spend too much time trying to sell agile to the team. … Instead, put all of your energy into making agile work well. … Because this core team will be our ambassadors for agile, … you need to make sure that they are correctly … following the framework. … If the first team doesn't understand agile, … then they will likely spread a lot of misinformation. …
- Starting agile in your organization
- Defining team roles and responsibilities
- Letting the team self-organize
- Training the team
- Thinking and delivering like an agile team
- Avoiding pitfalls