With so much to remember, it's helpful to have short to-do lists. In this video, learn the tools you can use to implement changes in your organization.
- So in this final section, … I'm going to give you two epic top tens. … I'm going to do the top ten of what to measure, … and then the top ten of actions you can take … in order to reduce your costs. … …
- Different cost areas affecting your business
- Comparing cost vs. income
- Enhancing your work environment
- Focusing on the most important management tasks
- Getting better deals on raw materials and labor
- Recognizing your optimum quality level
- The hidden costs of subcontracting
- Where to avoid cutting costs
- Top ten cost-cutting actions to take
Skill Level Beginner
What to expect1m 3s
1. What to Reduce
2. Reducing Labor Costs
3. Costs Other Than People
4. Top 10 Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.