- Defining the APM management method
- Comparing agile and Prince with APM and waterfall
- Assessing your project management qualifications
- Making your plan
- Not involving other teams
- Rescheduling too late
- Analyzing why these mistakes happen
Skill Level Intermediate
- I think that just 10 common mistakes account for 90% of what goes wrong in projects. And the question is, are you making any of these mistakes? Because if this course helps you to avoid just one of them then that could make a big difference to the success of your projects, and you can use this course, not just on your projects, but on managing project managers, so that you know what to look for, and also for handling sub-contractors. Put more positively, if you can avoid all 10 of these mistakes, you're going to avoid 90% of what goes wrong in projects.
Your chances of success are much higher, and don't feel bad, these mistakes are very commonly made. You almost certainly are making some of them, so, let's see what they are.
Project Management Foundations: Budgetswith Bob McGannon1h 10m Intermediate
Project Management Foundations: Communicationwith Doug Rose1h 47m Appropriate for all
Project Management Foundations: Qualitywith Bob McGannon1h 22m Appropriate for all
What to expect52s
1. Project Management Guide
2. Top Ten Mistakes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.