Studying marketing data has become easier than ever. Learn how to find tools for analyzing marketing data.
- [Instructor] If you've got great data governance in place, … your marketing data will start to pose … new challenges to you. … As you scale up the amount of data you're collecting, … analyzing this data becomes much more of a challenge. … Luckily, there are a few tools out on the market … that will help make this task a whole lot more manageable. … First, you have Excel. … Excel is by far the most popular data analysis tool … out on the market. … It is very easy to learn, … but at the same time provides a rich set of capabilities. … You could learn how to create a pivot chart … in no time at all and start slicing through … your data for insights. … On the other hand, if you wanted to take more time … to learn the tool, you could learn the coding language VBA … and start creating automated scripts … that will run in the background and conduct your analysis. … Excel is powerful enough to pull off descriptive analytics … with no problem at all. … You can create charts, … find specific insights about your data, …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Differentiate between internal and external data sources.
- Describe the three types of data analytics.
- Classify the three main categories of marketing data.
- Give an example of each of the three types of marketing goals.
- Recognize the strengths of different visualization tools.
- Identify a benefit of having a solid reporting infrastructure.