Once content is accessible, how do learners move through the learning experience? A crucial part of any learning culture is the ways in which people are guided to achieve mastery.
- Developing mastery is a vital part … of any organization's success. … There's a whole range of skills and competencies … that your talent needs in order to achieve … the strategic goals or your organization, … so a crucial part of any learning culture … is the ways in which you help people achieve mastery. … Now, not all skills nor people need to hit … the mastery level, but for those that do, … you want to make it easier to get there. … Make sure your learning strategy clearly identifies … the skills, roles, and functions … where mastery is required, … as this will help you know which tools … you should make available to whom and by when. … Mastery requires time and effort, period. … Mastery takes hundreds or thousands of repetitions. … In fact, Dr. Anders Ericsson conducted research … on what it takes to develop expertise, … and he's the one who coined the 10,000 hours estimate … that Malcolm Gladwell explored in his book, "Outliers." … Certainly, hours and repetitions are required, …
- Demonstrate how to establish a growth mindset.
- Explain two methods to integrate learning into your organization.
- Demonstrate how to empower through knowledge sharing.
- Provide a way to overcome the three obstacles.
- Demonstrate a method for addressing opportunities.
- Explain three best practices to measuring success.