- List one recommended tip to help schedule appointments more efficiently.
- Explain the benefits of delegating repetitive tasks.
- Identify how to estimate the length of a task.
- Recall a useful way to help focus your weekly planning.
Skill Level Beginner
- Scheduling is a critical aspect of time management yet many people make small mistakes with their scheduling that get in the way of productivity. Hi, I'm Dave Crenshaw and in this course, we'll explore how to get the most from your schedule. In training people in organizations of every size, from Fortune 500 companies to freelancers, I've discovered a few common mistakes that people make with scheduling. Specifically they either don't use a schedule or they have unrealistic expectations about what they can accomplish in their day. We'll explore several aspects of creating a schedule such as scheduling time with others and dealing with unexpected changes in your day. We'll also look at establishing times in your schedule to pause, reassessing your calendar and your progress, and making room for the things that matter most. Our goal is to make small, subtle changes in the way you schedule your time so time management becomes easier and far more productive. Let's begin.