This audiobook was created by Penguin Random House. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Finding your edge over everyone else
- How to keep fighting for what you want
- Pursuing what you value most in life
- Turn bad encounters into learning opportunities
- Finding life lessons in every experience
Skill Level Beginner
- [Narrator] This is an audio course. No need to watch, just listen. - [Instructor] Ever wonder how the world's most successful people got to where they are and how you can too? At the ripe young age of 18, Alex Banayan made it his mission to track down legendary figures from Bill Gates and rapper Pitbull to Jane Goodall and Maya Angelou to learn their secrets to career success and share them with the rest of us. In this audio course, Alex Banayan shares five conversations with famous luminaries from his book "The Third Door: The Wild Quest to Uncover How the World's Most Successful People Launched Their Careers", published by Penguin Random House. The unconventional lessons and insights he gleans about their keys to greatness will instruct and inspire you to achieve your own version of success and happiness.