In this video, learn about two methods to think like an agile team.
- You should start to think of agile … as a shift in the team's mindset. … The team should be viewing their work in a way … that's much different than before. … Only after the team changes this mindset … can they drive to greater efficiency and productivity. … Any team can change the name of their roles in meetings, … but an agile team changes the way … they think about these things. … That's why you need to change everyone's mindset … from the very beginning. … Otherwise, the team will settle back … into the way they've always done things. … The momentum at nearly every organization … is always stay the course. … Your team's mindset will be the key to whether or not … your organization succeeds with agile. … So when you think about agile, … don't just think about the new roles and responsibilities. … Instead, think about the new mindset for each role. … How will each team member … think about their work differently? … The term agile is really just an umbrella term … for several of the popular lightweight frameworks. …
- Starting agile in your organization
- Defining team roles and responsibilities
- Letting the team self-organize
- Training the team
- Thinking and delivering like an agile team
- Avoiding pitfalls