This audiobook was created by Penguin Random House. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Why thinking outside the box isn’t enough
- How to create new mental models
- Why you should doubt everything
- How to conduct a beliefs audit to solve your problem
- Determining your central question or problem
- Using creative divergence to generate new ideas
- Evaluating new ideas and solutions
- Converging the best ideas and solutions
- Selecting the right new boxes to focus your vision
Skill Level Beginner
- [Announcer] This is an audio course. No need to watch. Just listen. - [Instructor] Creativity is paramount if you are to thrive in times of accelerating change or crisis. But how do you cultivate that creative mindset to help you. your team. and your organization overcome missed opportunities and stay ahead of the curve? Luc De Brabandere and Alan Iny, bestselling authors and strategic innovation experts from the Boston Consulting Group, offer a revolutionary framework for sustainable business creativity. It's not about thinking outside the box but thinking in entirely new boxes. In this audio course, Luc and Alan share their pro tips developed in their groundbreaking book, "Thinking in New Boxes: A New Paradigm for Business Creativity," published by Penguin Random House. These short lessons will teach you ingenius ways to challenge your current perspectives, explore and generate exciting new options and ideas, and then select and implement the best ones that will drive breakthrough results.