Creating an innovative team is a fluid and subjective process. You now have access to tips you can use to practically encourage team innovation and you have an understanding of how individual components, such as unique team members, work together to impact collective team innovation. Innovation is a team sport, so it's important to really focus on that collective part and even more important that you take action and build your team innovation strategy.
- Creating an innovative team is a fluid…and ongoing process.…You now have access to tips you can use…to practically encourage team innovation,…and you have an understanding…of how people can work together…to impact innovation as a collective.…Innovation is a team sport,…so it's important to really focus…on how to build a community that supports,…encourages, and rewards innovation.…And it's critical that you take some time…to build your team innovation strategy.…
You may want to go back…and digest parts of this course again.…Feel free to dip in and out of the videos.…You may also want to watch other videos on the library,…to help on your development journey.…Also, feel free to connect with me via my website…and keep me posted on how you get on applying the ideas…and principles in this course.…
- Recognize how team innovation impacts a company’s success.
- Define the psychological components of team innovation, including the challengers, executors, and enablers.
- Determine the component strengths of team innovation.
- Examine the best ways to accept bias.
- Explore the effect of experimentation on innovation.
- Recognize the impact of reflection on innovation.
- Identify the fundamentals of creating a space for an innovation team to thrive.
- Determine the best ways to create an innovation charter.
- Break down the importance learning on the move, which helps helps a successful team innovate to grow.