The Tableau online forums are a great resource for learning about analytics. Explore ways to use the Tableau forums to find answers to analytics challenges and problems.
- The Tableau forums are a great place … to learn about marketing analytics. … Even if your organization is not currently using Tableau, … you can download the free version of Tableau, … called Tableau Public. … Start analyzing your own data. … I've used the Tableau forums quite a bit over the years, … whenever I found myself stuck on a problem. … They have a very robust community, … and are very willing to help you solve … Tableau and analytics related problems. … All you need to do is start a new conversation thread, … and community members will respond to your post. … Or, if you're not so sure on how to articulate your problem, … you could simply search for marketing analysis, … and see what comes up. … Now that we've searched for marketing analysis, … we can see all of the different … conversation threads that have popped up. … Let's click on this one. … You can see this is quite a detailed question, … and it looks like someone has … actually answered it correctly. … Here is the correct answer, …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Differentiate between internal and external data sources.
- Describe the three types of data analytics.
- Classify the three main categories of marketing data.
- Give an example of each of the three types of marketing goals.
- Recognize the strengths of different visualization tools.
- Identify a benefit of having a solid reporting infrastructure.