This audiobook was created by Penguin Random House. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- How to stop overworking
- The importance of recess breaks
- Determining your top priorities
- How to say no to all non-priorities
- Eliminating junk stimuli and mental clutter
- Strategies for reducing low-level stressors
- Swapping fear and stress for courageous thoughts
Skill Level Beginner
- [Narrator] We've all experienced living and working in the zone. That sweet spot, where you have the greatest strength, but also, the greatest ease. But the hectic pace of modern life makes it harder than ever to achieve that level of focus, and do our best work. Dr. Christine Carter, bestselling author, sociologist, and Happiness Expert, at UC Berkeley's Greater Good Science Center, is here to teach you how to transform your life, from overwhelmed and exhausted, to joyful, relaxed, energetic, and productive. In this audio course, Dr. Carter shares her pro-tips, developed in her book, "The Sweet Spot: "How to Accomplish More by Doing Less," published by Penguin Random House. These short lessons will teach you exactly how to escape the busyness treadmill you're on, manage the overwhelm in your life, focus on what really matters, and thrive at everything you put your mind to.