In this video, get up and running with storing files in a SharePoint document library. Office 365 Groups and SharePoint sites are inherently connected, so learn how to interact with the same files as a file list in Office 365 Groups or as a SharePoint document library.
- [Instructor] In this movie I want to get you…up and running with storing files…in a SharePoint document library.…Just keep in mind what we talked about…earlier in this course about how SharePoint…and Office 365 Groups are basically…two front end interfaces for working…with the same groups and document libraries.…So I want to start by going to the SharePoint site…that contains the document library…that I want to work with, and we talked about…a few ways to do that earlier in this course.…You could go directly to the web address…for a SharePoint site, or you could go to the SharePoint…tile here on the Office 365 website,…find the SharePoint group that you're…looking for and click on that.…
Or if you are approaching the SharePoint site…by way of an Office 365 group,…you can go back to the main Office 365 webpage,…go to either Mail or People,…and then you'll see a list of your groups…on the sidebar on the left.…Naturally you can select the group…you're looking for, and there's even a link here…for Files, where you can see…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. This course is intended for end users of Office 365 Business or Enterprise, not Office 365 Home or Student users.
- Understanding the types of Office 365 accounts
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Working in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Touring the interface in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working with formatting tools
- Co-authoring documents from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files and co-authoring in Skype for Business