In this video, see how to get OneDrive set up so you can store files on the cloud, which will also set you up to share files with coworkers later.
- [Instructor] In this movie we're going to see…how to get OneDrive setup so you can store files…on the Cloud which will also set us up to share…files later in this chapter.…Starting from the main Office 365 website,…I want to find the tile for OneDrive…and I will click on that.…Since I'm accessing this through my Office 365…business account, I am using OneDrive for Business.…Though the personal version of OneDrive works…very similarly.…What I've got here is a list of files…and folders stored on the Cloud.…You can see I setup a folder here called Globe Bank.…
Inside of that I have a bunch of files related to…my company.…So now I'm in my files in the folder called Globe Bank.…If I want to back up, I can hit this link here…that says Files and now I'm back to that original list…and I could go into a different folder.…From here if I wanted to upload a file,…I could go into whichever folder I want…and then hit this upload button up at the top.…And if I want to create a new folder,…I go over to this button labeled New,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. This course is intended for end users of Office 365 Business or Enterprise, not Office 365 Home or Student users.
- Understanding the types of Office 365 accounts
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Working in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Touring the interface in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working with formatting tools
- Co-authoring documents from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files and co-authoring in Skype for Business