Join Myra in an exercise that will help you start applying what's in this course. Plus, learn how you can connect with Myra and receive even more customer service resources.
- As we wrap up, I'd like you to set goals … based on what you've learned. … Grab something to write with or use the … notebook feature to type out the following. … I'd like you to write down these three words, … start, stop, and continue. … Now write down one thing you will start doing … as a result of something you've learned … in this training. … Next, what's one thing you commit to stop doing? … Perhaps you learned that there's something … holding you back … from deescalating intense interactions. … Write down that one thing. … Finally, what's one thing you … will continue to do? … There are plenty of things you're already doing … that help you deescalate intense situations. … Reinforce what you're doing well … by writing it down. … This simple start, stop, continue exercise … is a fantastic way to capture your biggest … takeaways and it can help you apply … what you've learned. … If you find that you need more help … with deescalation, visit my blog … at myragolden.com, where I have dozens …
- Recognize examples of pushing when dealing with a customer.
- Summarize the goal of reframing conversations.
- Identify the benefits of using partnering language.
- Determine the best response to a customer who asks to speak to a manager.
- Identify statements that can be used to acknowledge a customer’s issue.