Learn how to build your staffing strategy which will lay out all the employees and contractors that you will need to build your company over the next three years. This will include hire dates, positions, and salary.
- So our next section is the Staffing Strategy, right? … This is really an org chart. … Now this is optional, you don't have to include an org chart … in your company overview, some people like to do it, … some investors like to see it. … I would have one prepared, especially if you do … have staff and you have management. … What an org chart is, it's an organizational chart, … that's the official name. … And it's just a graphical representation … of the relationship of your staff. … So it's a hierarchtical, and typically management teams … are built and organizations are built, … in hierarchical fashion, so it provides … that hierarchical structure. … Who are your c-level executives, who are your VPs, … who are your directors, and so on and so forth. … So if you have an established company, yeah, absolutely, … I used to, at Market Live, when I had a going company … with a couple hundred employees, I used to include … an org chart that showed investors kind of where we were at, … and who the players were as well. …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- What to include and what to leave out
- Representing the management team and staff
- Funding stage, business model, and current status
- Personal, team, and company history