This video provides a sample solution of a supply chain process map that includes plan, source, make, deliver, return, and enable processes for a pizza restaurant.
- Here are some of the processes…that I think we'd wanna have in place…if we were running a pizza restaurant.…Obviously, there are a lot more that we could add, as well,…but every process in our supply chain should fit neatly…into one of the six score model process groups.…The beauty of this approach is that you can use it…for any process and for any business.…So at this point, you've got the tools…to start modeling the supply chain for your company…using a process framework.…
- Explore the fundamentals of source inputs within a supply chain.
- Examine the role of returning products in a supply chain.
- Determine how to calculate total costs.
- Explore the role of investing in flexibility when managing a supply chain.
- Discover how to increase visibility with a control tower.
- Identify the role innovation plays in supply chain management.
- Examine how artificial intelligence and machine learning help to monitor supply chain trends.
- Break down the fundamentals of selecting the right technology when implementing a supply chain agenda.
- Determine the best ways to collaborate externally when implementing a supply chain agenda.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Focus on Supply Chain Processes
2. Manage Supply Chain Challenges
3. Monitor Supply Chain Trends
4. Implement a Supply Chain Agenda
Next steps3m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.