According to a development economics study, salespeople with strong soft skills outperform their competitors by more than thirty percent. And that's because in today's marketplace, how your customers get information, make decisions, and buy has all shifted. Your reputation in the marketplace—and the customer experience—are what are building your business, and driving your bottom line. Learn more about these changes and find out why what you sell is becoming a commodity.
- According to a multiyear study performed by Korn Ferry,…soft skills have been tied directly…to financial performance.…Organizations who focused on…training sales professionals and leaders…in the soft skills found a direct relationship…between these skills and the increase…in the organization's financial performance.…Think about this.…While you are taking this course…completely engaged in this information,…your future customers have already started…the sales process.…
Right now, they're online searching the web…to learn about products, services, and companies.…They're going to an industry meeting…and listening to experts recommend a product or service.…They're going to parties, playing golf,…or their kid's soccer games…while they are talking to others in their field…about who they work with and what they buy.…They're even reading Google Reviews…and using that information to decide their next steps.…And if your name, if your products,…if your company is not coming up in those searches…and in those conversations,…
- What are soft skills?
- Why soft skills matter in sales
- Connecting with your customer
- Developing your emotional intelligence for sales
- Collaborating effectively with your team
- Being confident in your sales decisions
- Building your empathy muscle in sales
- Integrating soft sales skills with hard sales skills
- Leveraging storytelling in sales