Learn about tools from social networks and third parties built specifically for serious social sellers that can speed your progress on your social selling journey.
- In 1871, a guy named William Frisbee opened … the Frisbee Pie Company. … As the legend goes, students from nearby schools … would play with empty tins, throwing them to each other. … Eventually, entrepreneurs saw the potential … for this new use case of pie tins, updated … and improved the design, and this led to the creation … of the frisbee as we know it today. … Just like the frisbee, when Twitter, LinkedIn, … and other social networks were created … they were not designed specifically for salespeople … to leverage for social selling. … But many products have since been created … specifically to help salespeople do social selling. … I'm going to walk you through the most popular … social selling tools and break down how they can help you … on your social selling journey. … You don't have to have these but they can help … as you grow your social selling skills. … Let's get started. … LinkedIn launched their flagship social selling … paid product, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, in 2014. …
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.