Learn the fundamentals of social selling. Discover how to grow your network and set up your social media accounts to build meaningful relationships.
- You might have heard the term social selling or modern selling before. No matter what you call it, it works. In fact, 78% of salespeople that leverage social media outsell their peers who don't. Sales is a really tough job. You need every advantage you can get in today's competitive world. The rise of social media has created a new way to find prospects, engage with them in an authentic way, and close new business. Buyers prefer to be engaged in a relevant and personal way, and that's what social selling is all about. Social selling won't just help you hit your quota, it'll make the sales process more enjoyable for you and your buyers. In this course, we'll get into the fundamentals of social selling with real-world examples, frameworks that are applicable to any type of sale's role, a few key mistakes to avoid, and maybe even a joke or two. My name is Derek Pando, and I've spent my career working with sales teams in high-growth companies on the leading edge of the social selling movement. I've been a part of building a leading social selling platform that's helped thousands of people transform their sales process. I invite you to join me in this course to start your social selling journey.
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.