This video shows a tip for hiding slides without deleting them so you can customize your presentation for specific audiences.
- [Instructor] If you often present the same presentation…to different audiences, there may be times…when you don't want certain audiences…to see particular slides.…Maybe you know you'll be pressed for time,…or maybe some slides contain confidential information…that the audience you're speaking to shouldn't see.…It's clunky to just skip through your slides…during your presentation and you most likely don't want…to completely delete the slides,…because you might have other audiences…who will need that information.…So, all you have to do is right click…on the slide that you want to hide…and choose Skip Slide.…Notice that collapses the slide here…in the Navigator view.…
You can also Shift or Command click multiple slides…to hide them all at once.…And then right click and choose Skip Slide.…Now, if you do need to hide entire sections of slides,…remember, there's also Light Table view,…which, as we saw earlier, gives you an overview…of your entire slide deck.…Notice the slides we hid are faded back in this view…and not collapsed, so we can still see…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Adding calculations to tables
- Saving custom styles
- Matching colors with the Color Picker
- Animating objects on a single slide
- Using Magic Move between slides
- Skipping slides for shorter presentations
- Controlling the presentation with an iPhone or iPad
- Recording your slideshow