- Webinar-based training is the red-headed stepchild … of corporate training and I think this is for two reasons. … One, we've attended so many painfully boring webinars … that we tend to discount the medium. … And two, the format is a hybrid, it's digital having … the reach and replay ability of eLearning yet … it's often run by an instructor and so offers … a space for learners to perform tasks and receive feedback. … You would think this hybridness would make … it super popular among trainers … but I found that corporate training folk gravitate … to either the digital learning solutions … or the instructor led solutions … which leaves webinars somewhere in their forgotten middle. … Like every training format though webinar based training … sometimes called virtual training, has it's place. … So when might you use it? … Similar to eLearning, the webinar format is great … for presenting material to a lot of people at the same time. … For example, it's often used to communicate changes …
- Recall the most important job for an instructional designer.
- Name three cost-efficient, highly effective strategies that stakeholders can use in place of formal training.
- List three results that indicate an effective training program.
- Recognize steps that show changes in key performance indicators.
- Identify the stages in preparing a learning solution.
- Determine which strategy would prevent you from minimizing technical issues in your project development.