Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Shopping for movies and TV shows on the iTunes Store, part of Up and Running with Apple TV.
- [Voiceover] Let's talk about getting movies…and TV shows to watch.…The Apple TV connects to the iTunes online store.…So, one way to get movies and TV shows…is to buy them through there.…So, let's do some shopping so that we can see…how the store works.…These first two buttons…simply labeled movies and TV shows…are where we can go to both buy content…and play the content that we've purchased.…So, let's start with movies.…Now, before I even click on this button,…I already get a list, up at the top of the screen…of some new popular movies.…
I could actually swipe up on the remote…and highlight and select any one of these.…So, I can get into the movie store…either by click on this icon on the main home screen…or I could go to a specific movie up on this banner,…click on that, and that takes me into the movie store.…Now, since I selected a specific movie,…it took me to information about that movie.…If I hit the menu button on the remote,…I'm already inside the movie store,…so I'm already browsing here.…But just so we can see it,…
- Setting up an Apple ID or iCloud account on an Apple TV
- Setting up Home Sharing
- Using the remote and searching with Siri
- Buying and downloading apps, movies, and music
- Managing storage space on an Apple TV
- Setting up parental controls
Skill Level Beginner
Mac OS X El Capitan Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 13m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Set Up
2. Getting and Enjoying Content
3. Customizing and Working with Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.